Board Members wanted for Conwy & Denbighshire Care and Repair
Are you passionate about enabling people to live independently in their own homes? Conwy and Denbighshire Care and Repair are looking for enthusiastic voluntary Board Members. With digital board meetings now the norm, it is easier than ever to make a contribution, wherever you live.
We are looking, in particular, for individuals with interest and experience in the field of:
- Older People / disability / adaptations
- The private and commercial sector
We are also keen to ensure a diverse representation in terms of age and background.
The Board as a whole is collectively responsible for ensuring the success of Conwy and Denbighshire Care & Repair ensuring its compliance with all legal and regulatory obligations.
- To set the long term strategic direction of the Agency and oversee the development and delivery of its strategic objectives; and to move the Agency forward towards those objectives.
- To ensure that the board fulfils its duties and responsibilities for the proper governance of the organization including compliance and monitoring risk
- To ensure an effective business plan and budget is in place
- To ensure that performance is monitored and managed through internal controls and delegation
- To approve key policies to allow the organization to achieve its objectives
Conwy and Denbighshire Care and Repair is a subsidiary company of Grŵp Cynefin.Application Form Board Recruitment Information Pack