As the National body for Care & Repair in Wales we are the “Older Peoples’ Housing Champion”.
Care & Repair Cymru provides a wide range of services to the Care & Repair Movement across Wales. From lobbying and campaigning, to organising meetings, forums, training courses and conferences: from promotional information for clients to publicity and PR material for the media and stakeholders.
As a result of our activities we are able to offer organisations who become Commercial Supporters a number of opportunities to engage with us and the wider Care & Repair Movement throughout Wales, at the same time as contributing to our work in helping improve living conditions of vulnerable older people.
- Use of Care & Repair Cymru Commercial Supporter logo
- Listed as a Commercial Supporter on the Care & Repair Cymru website
- 100 words about your organisation with a link to your own website on the Care & Repair Cymru website
- 10% off exhibition space at our annual conference in September, and other conferences
- Invitation to attend and speak at one National Care & Repair Network meeting about your organisation and/or products
- The opportunity to publish a news / information article in our regular staff newsletter Insider Insights
- First refusal on sponsorship opportunities for our events and publications
- Email/twitter alerts about Care & Repair Cymru and the wider movement
- Promotion of your organisation via Care & Repair Cymru Tweets
- A copy of our quarterly In Touch client newsletter
- We are happy to discuss with individual members any suggestions or ideas of how we can better work together.
Becoming a Commercial Supporter
To become a commercial supporter, please fill in the application here and return to Business Development at Care & Repair Cymru, Mariners House, East Moors Road, Cardiff, CF24 5TD.
For further information or to arrange a meeting to discuss your membership, please contact Vera Brinkworth