The Attic Project is a free service that can help you to remove, recycle or re-organise your possessions in a way that works for you
Making space at home could;
• Create room for home repairs, adaptations and improvements
• Make it easier to get around your home
• Reduce your risk of fire, falls and accidents
• Help you to downsize or move to a more suitable home
• Help you home from hospital sooner
Who can use the Attic Project?
People aged 50+ living across Cardiff, Newport and The Vale of Glamorgan.
What can the Attic Project offer?
• Information and advice
• A home visit to discuss your needs
• The removal of your items free of charge
• Volunteer assistance to help you sort & make decisions about your possessions
• Provide opportunities for you to talk about the memories behind important belongings
We will never discard possessions without your consent.
Whilst the Attic Project can help you make space it is not able to address hoarding concerns or house clearance.
For further information on the services provided by Services, please feel free to contact us or ask someone to contact us on your behalf.
Telephone 0300 111 3333