We need your help
Whether you’re an individual, belong to a group or are a business, there are lots of ways you can get involved in helping us to support older people across Wales to have homes that are warm, safe and appropriate to their needs.
How you can help and get involved:
As an individual or group
• Take part in a fundraising event or a challenge.
• Make a one off donation, every little helps.
• Become a regular donor and receive updates about our work around Wales.
• Support our Fighting Fuel Poverty Campaign.
• Become a volunteer fundraiser.
• Take part in 'Let’s All Knit Together’ sponsored knit.
• Take a 'scarfie’ photo of yourself and email or tweet to #scarfie.
As a business
• Become a commercial member.
• Make a donation to our hardship fund.
• Get your staff involved in a team challenge.
• Sponsor one of our events.
• Choose Care and Repair as you charity of the year and benefit from tax efficiency.
• Work in partnership with us to keep older people warm, safe and comfortable.
Select a link on the left hand side to get involved
For more information contact Sheleagh Llewellyn, our Fundraising Officer at Sheleagh.Llewellyn@careandrepair.org.uk or phone 029 20674842. She will be happy to answer any queries.